Established in 2007, Healing Harmony has been caring for our local Rosanna/Heidelberg community for over 10 years - from back pain, headaches and allergies to fatigue, anxiety and fertility, and more. Find out more about: acupuncture, massage and ear candling.
About Jacqui Blyth
- Registered: AHPRA – Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs
- Member: Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA); Massage and Myotherapy Australia (MAMA)
Jacqui is a fully qualified, registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner and Remedial Massage Therapist. Jacqui takes the time to listen to what you have to say and understands the importance of alleviating your symptoms. Jacqui assesses the big picture - your whole health - to identify any underlying issues. Why is this important? For optimal long term health. As a Chinese Medicine Practitioner, Jacqui incorporates:
- Chinese herbs
- Diet & lifestyle advice
- Exercise advice
Together, you create a health plan to help achieve both your short and long-term goals. A plan that's manageable for you.
Volunteer Acupuncture Clinic
In 2016, Jacqui teamed with four Australian colleagues to volunteer acupuncture services to the local community of Medewi, in Bali. Over 180 people were treated to help those less fortunate in the community and to raise funds for the local children’s orphanage. All proceeds went to the P.A.Bui Muli Children’s orphanage, to help feed, clothe and educate the children. It was humbling and rewarding to be involved in such an extraordinary and special experience. It was Inspiring to work with an amazing group of people and to offer a service to a great local community in need.
- Bachelor of Health Science in Chinese Medicine, Southern School Natural Therapies, Victoria
- Certificate of Integrated Massage Therapy, Southern School Natural Therapies, Victoria
- Diploma of Remedial Massage, Southern School Natural Therapies, Victoria
- Post Graduate Certificate of Etiology, Assessment, Treatment and Prevention of Soft Tissue Dysfunction, Australian College of Soft Tissue Therapy, Victoria
- Manual Lymph Drainage Level 1, Decongestive Physical Therapy Level 2, Melbourne Lymph Drainage Centre Victoria